WHAT TO BRING WITH YOU:
- Water bottle with your name on it
- Your own dishes, specially spoon and fork.
- Sarong to cover your body
- Massage towel & natural massage oil, with no strong artificial smell for massage workshops.
- Comfortable light clothes
- Sweater for the evenings
- Swimming suit
- Your toiletries. We recommend not to use any deodorant. If you do, please be sure it is natural, with no strong artificial aroma.
- Sun protection
- Mosquito repellent. As natural as possible
- Cash – There is no bank or credit card facilities nor ATM at or near to the venue.
- If you are camping then your camping equipment.
WHAT NOT TO BRING
- no pets are permitted on the festival grounds.
- no smoking, drugs, or alcohol or any kind of psychotropic substances are permitted on the festival grounds at any time.
- no arms or firearms are permitted on the festival grounds at any time.